Today’s post is all about my recent hauls from various stores. When I say recent though these have been from a few weeks ago. I just never got around to making a post for each one so here they are all together in one.
First my Sephora purchase.
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick in Backtalk which is a comfort matte. I went to purchase the Vice Liquid Lipstick and my Sephora only had 3 colours on Display. I didn’t like the other two and since I own and love the Vice Lipstick version of Backtalk I bought the liquid lipstick one.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Metal Lip in Mauve Squad. I absolutely love this. I love love love everything about it. I wear it all the time. A full post/review is coming.
- Sephora Collection Lip Powder in rethink pink. Yes you read that correctly a lip powder. I bought this only because I was very intrigued by and now wanted a lip powder. There definitely is a learning curve to this (don’t know if I figured it out yet) but I do like the colour and I have started using it more. A full post/review is coming.
Next are the samples I got with my purchase.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip mini in Double Dare.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask 3 pack sample in Champagne, Natural and Smashed.
Unfortunately I haven’t used the samples yet.
- Vice Liquid Lipstick in ZZ a comfort matte and Big Bang a metallized. I went in to browse and I assumed the store would be sold out of the Vice Liquid Lipsticks but they still had some left, actually more then Sephora left.
- Vice lipsticks in Tilt a comfort matte and Snitch a sheer. I saw a lot of swatches of Tilt and I kinda fell in love with colour. In store I felt a pull towards Snitch so I bought it too. I always have to buy one (or more) Vice Lipsticks.
- Revolution High Colour Lipgloss in Frenemy. Not really special about this it’s just a pink gloss, but I’m a sucker for pink lip colours and 50% off. It made its way into my basket and came home with me.
The samples I received are
- All nighter make up setting spray
- Optical illusion complexion primer
I haven’t used either of these samples but when my current primer runs out I will definitely give this UD sample one a try.
Every time I go to Wal-Mart I always check out the makeup and beauty department. I don’t always make a purchase but here are some items I have bought.
- Hard Candy Metallic Mousse in truffle. I tried it once and I didn’t like it. I’m going to try it again and write my post/review.
- L’oreal Infallible Paint in Orange Envy. The picture makes it look more red buts it’s a bold darker orange. I haven’t tried this one but I have been using the Nude star one and I’m loving it.
- Maybelline Intimate Nudes in Brown blush, a brown pinky nude. It’s a good colour and I like I have worn it a few times.
Lastly I will make my ‘odds and ends’ pic. I have bought these are various stores and threw them together in this pic.
- Clinique Crayola collaboration Chubby Intense in Brick Red. It’s a dark red, some call it a true red. I find it a more wearable red for daytime. It’s still a bold red but more subdued and not so in your face.
- Santee Mirror Effect aka chrome nail polish in champagne (gold one) and golden rose (pink one). I bought these from Ardene when I was looking for cheap phone cases. At 2 for $7 even if they are horrible I’m not losing much. I haven’t used them yet but I’m thinking of using the gold one for my friends birthday celebration.
- Milani matte lipstick in glam matte (purple) blissful matte (mauve) diva matte (bold pink). I bought these at Rexall on sale for $5 each. I have worn blissful and diva I would say they are a comfort matte and don’t dry out your lips. Blissful is a good mauve nude colour. Diva is a bold almost neon pink colour it does stain your lips though.